AsianInvestor is a monthly magazine dedicated to the asset-management industry in Asia Pacific, from Tokyo to Dubai.
The people who read us, and the industries we write about, include:Institutional investors, such as sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, insurance companies, endowments and family offices – any asset pool indigenous to the region; Distributors of investment product, including consumer banks, securities brokers, insurance companies, IFAs and private banks;Investment managers, both global and local, including long-only, alternative investors and structured solutions providers; we cover the front office, portfolio management, trading, and middle- and back-office functions;Service providers to the above, including securities brokers, prime brokers, custodian banks, lawyers, accountants, auditors, index providers and technology vendors; and Regulators.
The magazine has a mixture of business and people news stories but is mainly feature driven with country reports, asset class reports, fund flows.
- Up Front. Industry news, people moves, new products
- Regulatory Roundup. Latest regulatory and legal issues from around the region
- Q&A. Interviews with institutional investors and regulators
- Fund Flows. Data from Strategic Insight on Asian funds
- .Country Reports. The retail and institutional businesses in one market, including pension reform updates, offshore investment trends, distribution issues, regulatory events and competitive moves
- Asset Class Reports. Extensive interviews with portfolio managers, strategists and economists to understand the risk and reward characteristics of a particular asset class, whether liquid or illiquid
- Other features. These cover trends relating to institutions, insurers, fund managers, service providers
- Alternative Investor. A separate section of the magazine dedicated to alternative investments. Includes Alternative Roundup, for the latest comings and goings in the hedge-fund industry, and Alternative Q&A with a hedge-fund manager
Our special features and supplements include:
- The AsianInvestor 200. The AI-200 ranks Asia ex-Japan’s institutional investors by assets under management
- Unique proprietary research
- Ranking global and local fund managers by Asia-Pacific sourced AUMRankings of the most influential people in the industry
- Supplements on hedge funds, ETFs and indices, securities services, electronic trading and pensions