Your Success Starts Here…
PRI Healthcare Solutions (PRI) is a company whose philosophy is quite simple: only by having the highest quality individuals can you produce the highest quality products, combining the best in content, design, technology, and client services.
We recognize individual talent and skill, we encourage personal and professional development and we reward success.
If you believe that you have the talent, enthusiasm and spirit and can match the exacting standards set by our existing employees, then we’d be delighted to welcome you to the team.
PRI is looking for a talented Senior Account Executive to join our growing team.
This position, based in Paramus, NJ, is a project management position requiring experience in medical communications and pharmaceutical marketing.
The Senior Account Executive supports the Account Supervisor in managing the day-to-day activities of the account. The Senior Account Executive must be a proactive person who can multi-task, foster a positive team atmosphere, and be a leader.
- Day-to-day management of medical communications programs, web development projects, and recruitment/advertising materials
- Use best practices to ensure delivery excellence and client satisfaction
- Own the timeline and track budget throughout lifecycle of program
- Maintain project status reports
- Maintain a proficient level of brand(s) knowledge
- Assume other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position and can add value
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum two (2) - four (4) years medical education/communications experience (speakers’ bureau experience not applicable), preferably in an agency setting
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to ever-changing scenarios
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- > 25% travel domestically
- Experience working with pharmaceutical clients required
- Meeting planning, meeting management, customer service, contract negotiation skills, and knowledge of media relations skills a plus
About PRI Healthcare Solutions:
As the US-based medical communications division of Haymarket Media, PRI Healthcare Solutions (PRIHCS) develops highly customized products for our pharmaceutical clients. The overarching goal is to develop impactful programs that elevate disease awareness and build brand affinity through scientifically-rigorous integrated marketing solutions. Our matrix client teams work tirelessly to ensure that our client‐centric solutions take full advantage of our scientific and clinical knowledge, key opinion leader relationships, industry intelligence, marketing expertise, creative and digital innovation, advanced data analytics, exceptional program management, and expansive print/web/mobile distribution channels through our premier network of affiliated Haymarket Media medical brands: MPR (Monthly Prescribing Reference), The Clinical Advisor, Oncology Nurse Advisor, Chemotherapy Advisor, and Renal & Urology News.
About Haymarket Media:
Haymarket has its heart and soul in publishing and media. Since the company was founded half a century ago, Haymarket has always prided itself on being a highly creative business, with an unrelenting focus on the quality of the products and the people. The philosophy has always been quite simple: only by having the highest quality individuals can you produce the highest quality products, combining the best in content, design, production and customer services. Globalization is opening up the world further and provides many opportunities for growth. Haymarket has offices around the world and many of the titles are now truly global brands. Haymarket serves a broad spread of markets, from sport to medicine, from technology to town planning. Haymarket is in consumer, business and customer media, along with exhibitions and live events. Predicting the shape of the business in 3, 5, or 10 years is almost impossible; and the unpredictability is part of the appeal. Haymarket aims to be the perfect company to work with or for – they have the processes and attitude that ensure quality and consistency, and an entrepreneurial spirit that makes every day rewarding.
An equal opportunity employer, Haymarket Media does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected category recognized by state, federal, or local laws.Apply for this job