Haymarket Media, Inc. is seeking a Web Coordinator to join the Medical Communications team. This position is located in our New York, NY office.
Reporting to the Web Production Manager within Haymarket Media’s Medical Division, this position will be responsible for creation and deployment of email newsletters as well as updates and maintenance of Haymarket’s growing medical network of digital properties.
- Build, test, and schedule/deploy promotional e-mail blasts that will display properly on all platforms (mobile, desktop etc.)
- Working within our CMS to update content on the site, code articles, assist with new site launches, etc.
- Day-to-day web support for medical websites
- Social Media postings
- Pull stat reports
Skills and Requirements:
- BA or BS, ideally with emphasis in computer science, communications, marketing, advertising or related field
- 1+ years experience in a web production role
- Proficient technical knowledge in HTML hand-coding; CSS; web content management systems
- Team player that has excellent time management and communication skills.
- Self-starter that can multitask, solve problems and take ownership of projects.
Haymarket has its heart and soul in publishing and media. Since the company was founded half a century ago, Haymarket has always prided itself on being a highly creative business, with an unrelenting focus on the quality of the products and the people. The philosophy has always been quite simple: only by having the highest quality individuals can you produce the highest quality products, combining the best in content, design, production and customer services. Globalization is opening up the world further and provides many opportunities for growth. Haymarket has offices around the world and many of the titles are now truly global brands. Haymarket serves a broad spread of business markets, from marketing to medicine to technology along with exhibitions and live events. Predicting the shape of the business in 3, 5, or 10 years is almost impossible; and the unpredictability is part of the appeal. Haymarket aims to be the perfect company to work with or for – we have the processes and attitude that ensure quality and consistency, and an entrepreneurial spirit that makes every day rewarding.
An equal opportunity employer, Haymarket Media does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected category recognized by state, federal, or local laws.Apply for this job