Haymarket Media, Inc. is seeking a Marketing Writer to join the Medical team. This position is located in our New York, NY office and may require occasional travel to our Paramus, NJ office.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager within Haymarket Media's Medical Division, this position will be responsible for both writing copy for marketing materials and generating articles for our growing network of more than 15 brands.
- Provide copy for various marketing materials including e-blasts, web pages and banner ads
- Write articles for healthcare practitioners to drive more traffic to our web properties
- Collaborate with marketing and editorial to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose content concepts and present strategic ideas
- Write engaging social media content
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communication
- 2+ years experience in medical writing and/or copy writing role
- Background in writing articles on deadline
- Demonstrated success in managing a business social media presence
- Experience in producing copy for digital and/or print channels
- Team player that has excellent time management and communication skills
- Self-starter that can multitask, solve problems and take ownership of projects
Haymarket has its heart and soul in publishing and media. Since the company was founded half a century ago, Haymarket has always prided itself on being a highly creative business, with an unrelenting focus on the quality of the products and the people. The philosophy has always been quite simple: only by having the highest quality individuals can you produce the highest quality products, combining the best in content, design, production and customer services. Globalization is opening up the world further and provides many opportunities for growth. Haymarket has offices around the world and many of the titles are now truly global brands. Haymarket serves a broad spread of business markets, from marketing to medicine to technology along with exhibitions and live events. Predicting the shape of the business in 3, 5, or 10 years is almost impossible; and the unpredictability is part of the appeal. Haymarket aims to be the perfect company to work with or for – we have the processes and attitude that ensure quality and consistency, and an entrepreneurial spirit that makes every day rewarding.
An equal opportunity employer, Haymarket Media does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected category recognized by state, federal, or local laws.