Haymarket Media, Inc. is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join the Medical team. This position is located in our New York, NY office and may require occasional travel to our Paramus, NJ office.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager within Haymarket Media’s Medical Division, this position will be responsible for increasing engagement and driving more traffic and registrations across our growing network of more than 15 brands.
- Manage marketing programs designed to drive increased engagement (including, but not limited to, welcome email campaigns, email nurture campaigns, on-site prompts, etc.)
- Provide insights and guidance on social media campaigns
- Assist with promotions to drive more traffic to our network of digital brands, such as promotional emails, web/print ads, push notifications, etc.
- Drive user acquisition and registrations
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet including cross-promotion between brands (where applicable) to encourage registrations and engagement
Skills and Requirements:
- BA or BS, ideally with emphasis in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field
- 2+ years experience in a digital marketing role
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing and other digital channels
- Team player that has excellent time management and communication skills
- Self-starter that can multitask, solve problems and take ownership of projects
Haymarket has its heart and soul in publishing and media. Since the company was founded half a century ago, Haymarket has always prided itself on being a highly creative business, with an unrelenting focus on the quality of the products and the people. The philosophy has always been quite simple: only by having the highest quality individuals can you produce the highest quality products, combining the best in content, design, production and customer services. Globalization is opening up the world further and provides many opportunities for growth. Haymarket has offices around the world and many of the titles are now truly global brands. Haymarket serves a broad spread of business markets, from marketing to medicine to technology along with exhibitions and live events. Predicting the shape of the business in 3, 5, or 10 years is almost impossible; and the unpredictability is part of the appeal. Haymarket aims to be the perfect company to work with or for – we have the processes and attitude that ensure quality and consistency, and an entrepreneurial spirit that makes every day rewarding.
An equal opportunity employer, Haymarket Media does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected category recognized by state, federal, or local laws.Apply for this job