Haymarket Media, Inc. is seeking a proactive and data-driven individual who can use a combination of technological and marketing skills to deliver successful campaign outcomes across a portfolio of brands/accounts. This position is located in our New York, NY office.
The Email Marketing Manager will have a record of implementing and managing innovative email and other digital programs. Our team has aggressive growth goals, and we need someone who can hit the ground running with hands-on experience leveraging technology to optimize, manage, and execute campaigns.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage and execute copywriting, production, and analysis of robust email program
- Design and build email templates and landing pages that will display properly on all platforms
- Develop and manage email and landing page testing program with ongoing hypotheses to optimize response rates
- Create automated campaigns to engage new and existing subscribers
- Coordinate audience availability and usage with colleagues across channels and programs to prevent data fatigue
- Tap into editorial content knowledge to successfully target campaigns by industry topics
- Oversee email marketing calendar to ensure all parties are adhering to existing guidelines
- Analyze performance and identify opportunities for continuous improvement based on findings
- Pull ad-hoc reports to determine audience size, email performance, etc.
- Research best practices and stay up-to-date on email marketing and related topics, sharing knowledge with colleagues
Skills and Requirements:
- 4-6 years’ experience in an email and operations-related role
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to produce copy of varying types and lengths
- Strong working knowledge of marketing automation
- Advanced experience in HTML, HTML 5, and CSS
- Intermediate experience with photo editing software: i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Proven experience making data-driven decisions
- Ability to multi-task, handle multiple priorities concurrently, prioritize accordingly, and focus while keeping deadlines in mind
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and analytics
Haymarket has its heart and soul in publishing and media. Since the company was founded half a century ago, Haymarket has always prided itself on being a highly creative business, with an unrelenting focus on the quality of the products and the people. The philosophy has always been quite simple: only by having the highest quality individuals can you produce the highest quality products, combining the best in content, design, production and customer services. Globalization is opening up the world further and provides many opportunities for growth. Haymarket has offices around the world and many of the titles are now truly global brands. Haymarket serves a broad spread of business markets, from marketing to medicine to technology along with exhibitions and live events.
Predicting the shape of the business in 3, 5, or 1O years is almost impossible; and the unpredictability is part of the appeal. Haymarket aims to be the perfect company to work with or for - we have the processes and attitude that ensure quality and consistency, and an entrepreneurial spirit that makes every day rewarding.
An equal opportunity employer, Haymarket Media does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected category recognized by state, federal, or local laws.Apply for this job