Haymarket has over 70 market-leading brands in 23 offices across six countries, connecting audiences across digital, print and live media (festivals, awards, conferences and exhibitions).
Our brands include Stuff, FourFourTwo, What Car?, PistonHeads, Campaign, PRWeek, MyCME and Finance Asia and many more. The brands are supported by our Professional Services Group (PSG) which comprises of HR, Communications, Learning & Development, Facilities, Production and IT.
We are looking for an Office Porter / Facilities Assistant, who is keen to develop their skills in a busy facilities team.
The Porter will be responsible for the day to day operation of the facilities department. The successful applicant will be the first point of contact for all internal requests and office logistics.
The nature of the role will vary day to day as requests will differ depending on the needs of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to learn or develop all round business skills or is thinking about a future career in facilities.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
• To carry out early morning internal deliveries.
• Carry out housekeeping duties on meeting rooms/areas.
• Drive Company vehicle to collect/deliver items from external storage.
• Assist with portering duties as required.
• Liaise with staff in respect to general housekeeping i.e. Clear Area Policy.
• Carry out visible checks on Health and Safety Equipment.
• Ensure staff noticeboards are up to date and kept presentable.
• Assist with postroom duties when required.
• Assist with cleaning duties when required.
• Carry out simple maintenance tasks when required.
• Restock displays and stationary around sites.
• Assisting with moves and changes.
• Adhering to all company procedures and reasonable requests from Line manager.
• Adhering to all company Health and Safety procedures.
• Adhering to all company environmental procedures.
• Other Ad-Hoc duties as needed.
Essential Skills Required
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Team player
• Ability to keep basic records
• Pro- Active approach to work
• Must be presentable and reliable
• Able to build good relationships at all levels
• Based in Twickenham, with requirement to visit varies sites
• 30 hours per week
• Available for out of hours (weekends)
• Monday to Friday - Flexible dependent on candidate