Haymarket has over 70 market-leading brands in 23 offices across six countries, connecting audiences across digital, print and live media (festivals, awards, conferences and exhibitions). Our brands include Stuff, FourFourTwo, What Car?, PistonHeads, Campaign, PRWeek, MyCME and Finance Asia and many more. The brands are supported by our Professional Services Group (PSG) which comprises of HR, Communications, Learning & Development, Facilities, Production and IT.
The Postroom Assistant will be responsible for working within a small facilities team to ensure the post and packages delivered to the staff are sorted and delivered to recipients as soon as possible. They will be customer focused and have a desire to offer a good service and be proactive within the team.
• Sorting and delivering post as per instructions and procedures
• Taking receipts of packages and entering into appropriate books
• Ensuring all deliveries are carried out in a timely manner
• Delivering morning papers to floors
• Assist with keeping postroom and related areas clean and tidy
• Ensure mail and packages are sent out in most value for money way
• Carry out porterage tasks throughout sites.
• Ensure notice boards are up to date and tidy and that no un-authorised items are displayed.
• Work with all areas of business to facilitate clear floor policy where possible.
• Deliver stationery to floors as required.
• Delivering /removing packing crates as requested.
• Assist with management of storage at sites and removing items to and from storage as requested by the business
• Driving company vehicles between sites as required
• Adhering to all company procedures and reasonable requests from Line manager.
• Adhering to all company Health and Safety procedures.
• Adhering to all company environmental procedures.
• Other Ad-Hoc duties as needed.
Hours- 40 hour week between 07.30 and 17.30 (Rotating shift pattern)
• Full Valid UK driving license
• Willingness to learn new skills.
• Team Player