Practical Caravan & Practical Motorhome are looking for a Sales Executive to join the team.
This is an entry level sales role with a starting salary of £19k plus 40% commission potential, you'd be within a salary band for 2 years, with pay reviews at 12, 18 and 24 months.
You'd be selling advertising across two brands, predominantly into classified sections of the magazine, that said the role is not limited to that. Both of our brands reach over a million people through magazine, website, social media and even a TV show. You'd also be empowered to sell advertising across all aspects of the brand. You'd deal with a variety of business types, the majority being small to medium size businesses.
Our market is strong, our brand has renewed focus and changes are afoot which means that this role comes with a lot of potential, the successful candidate would be able to grow this role and build a successful career in sales.
To achieve a set target for your product through the retention and growth (revenue and volume) of an existing client base and the successful closing of new business opportunities within a defined territory
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you are responsible for maximising revenues for your product through volume and yield of sales from your assigned client base. This will include;
• The management and growth of an existing business customer base in line with revenue and volume targets set out by your line manager
• The canvassing and closing of new business in line with revenue and volume targets set out by your line manager
• The achievement of agreed performance and behavioral KPIs
• Attendance and involvement in key events unique to the leisure industry
• The active participation in and implementation of any personal or team based training
• Contributing to the team ethic and being a positive ambassador within the team