- Manage an online-first content strategy that integrates frictionlessly with print and social
- Lead new revenue opportunities including retail and content syndication
- Be an analytics and SEO expert and use insights to help guide strategy
- Work with international Stuff territories to ensure that content is planned and shared effectively
- Be a brand ambassador both internally and externally, ensuring that Stuff is a priority within Haymarket as well as with PRs and mainstream news outlets
As Stuff’s online editor, you’re the leading force behind the most exciting gadget website in the UK. You will set the tone, determine the content and ensure the growth of the site to meet our commercial objectives, while surprising and delighting our audience with content our rivals can’t match.
You will be responsible for leading the day-to-day output on Stuff’s online channels. You’ll be in charge of a team and a budget that ensures we have the best mix of news, features and reviews, as well as being Stuff’s analytics expert and chief liaison with Haymarket’s data team.
You will be expected to ensure our editorial efforts are delivering results across our key metrics, which include visitors to the website, retail revenue, and content syndication. You will work out how to continue to drive audience engagement and increase Stuff’s page impressions, focusing on content that is not only market-leading, but works across multiple channels.