We are seeking for a Lead Designer (Print and Digital) to assist the creative vision for the Financial Media Division.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day creative input on the Haymarket Financial Division’s print, digital and event portfolio. He/ She will be well versed in creating striking design solutions with passion and precision. The candidate must be self-motivated, efficient, detail-oriented and have the ability to adapt quickly.
• Work closely with Head of Design and Senior Designer
• Create creative content for of all relevant magazines, digital projects and events.
• Support sales and marketing with various print and digital projects.
• Participate in various ad hoc Haymarket projects when needed
• Degree or above level of qualification in Graphic Design
• 3-5 years minimum related design experience
• Industry level knowledge in Adobe CC – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and relevant Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Some working knowledge of HTML and CSS an advantage
• Passionate, self starting lead designer with a “can do” attitude
• Can work to tight deadlines and understands the importance of scheduling
• High standard of spoken and written English
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community. This position is full time, 5-day week and based in Hong Kong, Quarry Bay. We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Interested candidates are invited to send your detailed CV with current and expected salary to email@example.com
Applications will be treated in strict confidence and information will be used for recruitment purposes only.Apply for this job