Haymarket Media Group creates award-winning specialist content for international audiences.
The company has over 70 market-leading brands, connecting people and communities across print, digital, mobile and live media, across the UK, US, Asia, India and Germany. Although our portfolio is diverse, our philosophy is the same across borders and markets: deliver brand experiences that truly meet the needs of audiences and clients. It is this uncompromising focus that has earned the trust of millions worldwide.
Haymarket’s brands include Stuff, FourFourTwo, What Car?, Pistonheads, Campaign, PRWeek, MyCME and Finance Asia.
Project Coordinator | Haymarket Brand Media
The Project Coordinator sits within the commercial team at Haymarket Media Ltd for two brands across the business, Campaign and CEI, supporting commercial and marketing activities for all advertising, events, conferences, awards, content and creative solutions.
This role will be the key person that brings together the editorial, marketing, production and commercial teams to drive integrated campaigns that meet the demands of clients and the business sectors we operate in, building each brands audience across Asia-Pacific and beyond.
With knowledge of B2B commercial and marketing activities, he/she will develop the passion about our brands, ensuring the highest level of creativity and quality in each campaign.
• As project leader, you will kick-off all content lab projects with all relevant stakeholders
• Manage Content Lab projects from through the production lifecycle
• Translate sales contracts to production briefs, bringing all stakeholders together to kick-off each project production through the Content Lab team, this includes but is not limited to; design, digital, event, marketing and finance teams.
• Monitor and track project performance on a weekly basis reporting project feedback to your line manager
• Ensure that all project deliverables are produced to deadline and kept within each project’s budget
• Track commercial KPI’s to share with marketing
• Create project performance reports and assist with media kits and sales collateral
• Meticulous forward planning and scheduling on all projects, including timelines and deliverables
• Manage all client deliverables across all channels whilst maintaining HBM’s brand values
• Manage all online and print inventory
• Keep a careful track of all costs through the sales and production processes
• Produce P&L accounts and assist the commercial director with costings and budgets
• Provide a weekly update on all commercial projects to stakeholders
• Template all commercial document for sales and content lab
• Assist the marketing and events teams for Hong Kong based events where required
• This role will support all commercial projects, managing client expectations (alongside the sales person) and working with the operations and logistics team, being the point person for all commercial activity
• Communicate key market insights, sales opportunities and critical feedback to relevant stakeholders
• Produce all collateral to high quality standard to ensure that projects meet and deliver above client expectations
• Ensure efficient and effective workflow processes
• Be an ambassador to our brands in the market
• Develop team processes and outline best-practices for the business
• Become a fundamental member of the department and a key player within Haymarket Media
• Minimum 2- 3 years project management experience ideally across creative media verticals
• Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft programs, especially Excel
• Previous experience managing costs and creating P&L accounts desirable
• Knowledge of agile project management methodologies desirable
• Knowledge of Adobe software, particularly InDesign desirable
• Self-starter but also a stronger team player
• Proactive approach to problem solving and taking the initiative
• Ability to build relationships at all levels across all parts of our business
• High attention to detail
• Clear and concise verbal and written communication
• Being organized and methodical in your approach to work is essential to this role
• Recognize what’s important to key stakeholders in order to deliver and achieve the common goal as a team
• Involvement in the development of the company as there are lots of opportunities to make your mark at Haymarket!
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community. This position is full time, 5-day week and based in Hong Kong, Quarry Bay.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to send your detailed CV, with current and expected salary to Head of Content Lab, Alice Wheeler: email@example.com
Applications will be treated in strict confidence and information will be used for recruitment purposes only.Apply for this job