Haymarket Media Group creates award-winning specialist content for international audiences.
The company has over 70 market-leading brands in 15 offices across six countries, connecting people and communities across print, digital, mobile and live media. Although Haymarket’s portfolio is diverse, its philosophy is the same across borders and markets: deliver brand experiences that truly meet the needs of audiences and clients. It is this uncompromising focus that has earned the trust of millions worldwide.
Haymarket’s brands include FourFourTwo, What Car?, Pistonheads, Campaign, AsianInvestor and Finance Asia.
Client Relations Executive – CEI Asia, based in Hong Kong
CEI Asia is the region’s leading magazine for the business and corporate events industry. Launched in 2000 by Haymarket Media Ltd, CEI provides high-quality coverage of the travel industry’s dynamic MICE sector and is circulated to key corporate buyers and travel industry executives throughout the region.
• Drive sales revenues through our portfolio of online and print products
• Travelling to other countries to drive sales revenues
• Provide team support through putting together sales documents and sales collaterals to market and promote our products to our audience
• Degree holder
• Up to two years sales experience, preferably within in a publishing or media company environment, although not essential.
• Experience calling clients, including cold calling, and meeting clients face to face is preferred.
• A proven track record of developing new business
• Good listening skills, in order to match our products to the customer’s needs
• Strong English language skills are essential, and fluency in both Cantonese and Mandarin, written and spoken is a must
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Good presentation and verbal communication skills
• Enthusiastic, confident, outgoing personality
• Have a can-do, go-getter attitude and be positive in the approach to work
• Willingness to travel
• Team player
Haymarket is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.
This position is full time, 5-day week and based in Hong Kong, Quarry Bay. We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to send your detailed CV, with current and expected salary to email@example.com
Applications will be treated in strict confidence and information will be used for recruitment purposes only.Apply for this job