As part of the Haymarket Automotive sales division, and specifically the press team, you are responsible for canvassing and growing investment from an existing client base as well as sourcing new business for our automotive titles.
Primarily working client direct, with some agency exposure, the ability to sell, negotiate effectively to clients of different types and seniority will be key to achieving the objectives of this role.
Internally you will be responsible for planning page volumes required and management of ad space on a weekly and monthly basis. The role involves working with production and the display sales team to ensure your section maximises profitability and goes to press smoothly.
Previous sales experience isn’t necessary - We’re passionate about delivering the best possible response for our customers and we’re looking for someone who is:
- Professional, confident and authentic
- Self-motivated and take initiative
- Seeking to educate their clients and colleagues with relevant market insight
- A collaborator with their clients and colleagues to improve results
- Wanting to become an expert in their field
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
- Growing investment from an existing client base
- Sourcing new business from a variety of sources
- Management of profitability through yield management
- Organisation of magazine flat plans & collaboration with the display sales team to maximise investment
- Close work with our production team to ensure that bookings are fulfilled and press deadlines are met
- Weekly financial reporting of your section including the short, medium and longer term prospects pipeline.
- Growth of your client base within a digital environment to cater for all types of client needs
- To enable you to achieve these high standards, you will have access to market leading training courses and on the job coaching.
Your performance will be rewarded with an uncapped commission structure based on a personal contribution target and performance-related pay reviews at 12, 18 and 24 months.
Your career development is really important to us, and as a result, we will provide regular development feedback, quarterly performance appraisals and opportunities to expand the role with digital experience.
Other Information You Will Need to Know
Haymarket offers a generous annual holiday entitlement of 25 days, (plus bank holidays) which increases by 1 day for every year of continuous service to a maximum of 30.
Our other benefits include, (but are not limited to) a contributory pension scheme and season ticket loan upon successful completion of a 3 month probation period.
If you want to work in a driven and engaging environment, with fantastic career opportunities and the best people in your markets then Haymarket will give you this opportunity.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including a cover letter along with an up to date CV.Apply for this job