Haymarket are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted for ten awards across nine categories at the 2019 AOP Digital Publishing Awards.
Our list of Haymarket nominees as follows:
- Best Commercial Partnership – What Car? True MPG in Partnership With Nissan LEAF, Haymarket Automotive Studio
- Best Media Technology Partner – STAQ Enables Haymarket to Integrate Buyer Data in Real Time, STAQ & Haymarket
- Digital Sales Team of the Year – Haymarket Automotive Studio / Applications Assured Team, Haymarket Media Group
- Audience Development Team of the Year – Haymarket Business Media
- Best Research/ Insight ProjectValue Ad: The Influence of Display Advertising Within the Car Buying Journey, Dennis Publishing, Bauer Media, Haymarket Media, and Autotrader, in association with Sophus3 and a Top 5 UK Car Brand, Dennis Publishing
- Best Use of Data – Applications Assured, Haymarket Media Group
- Digital Publishing Rising Star 2019 – Jonathan Whitehead, Haymarket Business Media, Haymarket Media Group
Haymarket has also been shortlisted for Best Digital B2B Publishing Company and Best Digital Consumer Publishing Company.
Part of the AOP’s Grand Prix section of the awards, it is a huge achievement for both Haymarket Business Media and Haymarket Automotive to be shortlisted. This highlights the tremendous amount of hard work both divisions have put into making the last 12 months a success.
You can view the full shortlist here.
The winners will be announced at the AOP Digital Publishing Awards ceremony on 27 June at Old Billingsgate in London.