Haymarket Business Media has today announced a partnership with Google, as it launches its new search experience.
Recruiters who work with one or more of the UK-based portfolio of job sites within Haymarket Recruitment Media will benefit from this integration with Google. It will offer them even greater discoverability among candidates who are searching for jobs.
As part of the partnership, Haymarket’s job sites have released new technical updates to ensure they are optimised to feature in Google’s new user experience.
Richmal Roseman, Head of Recruitment Marketing, Haymarket Business Media, says:
“Haymarket Recruitment Media is dedicated to connecting the right candidate to the right role so we are excited to see Google’s innovation in Search enhance the service we offer.”
Haymarket’s jobs sites offer candidates a plethora of careers content, including insights into working for a variety of organisations, as well as targeted roles, and social media communities and groups that allow companies/candidates to interact with recruiters.
Joy Xi, Product Manager, Google Search, adds: “In the UK, we’re working with organisations from across the job-matching industry, like Haymarket, to bring you the most comprehensive listing of jobs. This means anyone searching for jobs on Google will see postings from these sites and many others from across the web as soon as they’re posted.”
The Haymarket job sites which are now compatible with Google’s new job search experience include:
- Third Sector – the charity industry job board
- Campaign Jobs – the marketing, advertising and creative industry job board
- PRWeek Jobs – the PR and communications specialist job board
- Planning Jobs – the specialist job board for planning professionals
- Horticulture Jobs – the specialist horticulture industry job board
- Event Job Search – the specialist events job board
- GP Jobs – the specialist job board for GP and healthcare professionals
- ENDSjobsearch – the specialist environment and sustainability job board
- People Management Jobs – Haymarket operates this job site on behalf of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Supply Management Jobs – Haymarket operates this job site on behalf of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
To find out more about working with one or more of Haymarket’s job sites to find top talent for your industry, please contact Jonathan Whitehead, Business Development Director, on 020 8267 5576 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Haymarket Media Group: Chris Taylor, Director of Communications – 07980 221942 or email@example.com
About Haymarket Media Group:
Haymarket Media Group creates award-winning specialist content and services for international audiences. The company has more than 70 market-leading brands created by world-class experts in locations in the UK, the US, Hong Kong, Singapore, India and Germany. Our consumer and professional brands connect people and communities across digital, mobile, print and live media platforms. Although Haymarket’s portfolio is diverse, its mission is the same across borders and markets: to deliver brand experiences which truly meet the needs of its audiences and clients. Haymarket’s brands include What Car?, Pistonheads, Campaign, PRWeek, MyCME and Finance Asia.